|I am a professional Chinese translator in Auckland, New Zealand, and provide professional Chinese translation services.
Accreditation and Qualifications:
- Full member of New Zealand Society of Translators & Interpreters (English <> Chinese)
- Certified by NAATI (Australian National Accreditation Authority for Translators & Interpreters) (English<>Chinese, professional level)
- Graduate Diploma in Translation Studied from the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- Masters Degree in Medical Science from Hebei Medical University, China.
- Certificate in Computer Science from Hebei University, China
- Having been a Chinese translator and mandarin interpreter for over 20 years, I have translated a wide range of documents, including legal documents, medical documents, and financial documents; and have interpreted for various businesses, organisations, and government departments. I have interpreted for companies and individuals in many different settings, such as in factories, over the phone, in hospitals and courts.
- I have resided, worked, and been educated in both China and New Zealand for many years. As a result, I understand the culture, language and business practices of both countries.
Jimmy Deng, Chinese translator (English <> Chinese)
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (09) 8890148; Mobile: 022-044-6400
Address: 3/193 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland 1051, New Zealand. (Most enquirers and translations are done by email, online, courier. If you would like to visit me, please phone me to make an appointment).